"effective" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The college emphasizes effective education that helps its graduates face life's challenges.
- We also need to hear about the research concerning class size and effective education at various age levels.
- These constitute, so to speak, the raw materials for effective education per se.
- This cannot be the way to provide a coherent and effective education.
- These skills can only be developed by having a highly effective education and training system.
- Young people need effective education to make good choices - so do adults.
- The gluten-free diet: How to provide effective education and resources.
- This must, of course, be combined with a mechanism providing for more effective education.
- They recognize that every member of the school community has the right to be treated with dignity and to participate in effective education.
- They contended that an effective education includes art and music.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.