"effective" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He was a powerful man, and the effective exercise of his power relied in part on never seeming surprised or afraid.
- If ever there was an effective exercise in American musical chauvinism, this work is it.
- However, the kinds and amounts of exercise most effective in enhancing bone strength have not yet been established.
- According to research, strength training and stretching may be the most effective low back exercises.
- A wall and small hand-weights are the only necessities for this highly effective exercise.
- The stable and effective exercise of a government's power is that which derives from its authority.
- Since then, walking has gained new respect as effective exercise.
- It is therefore a question of the effective exercise of all existing fundamental rights.
- Walking or swimming is generally safe, effective exercises for pregnant women.
- High school students are not getting effective exercise in phys.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.