"effective" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Appropriating money for aid is not the same as providing effective help.
- But they appear to be getting some effective human help.
- Lastly, effective and accessible help could be made available in areas of destination.
- He hopes this will provide more effective help to the state's most troubled children.
- However, without early and effective help, the disorder may become more difficult to treat.
- What options does the Commission have, to offer effective help fast?
- Why is there no effective help for the innocent victims?
- Many families are left to their own devices, without effective outside help, when one of their members faces serious problems.
- We are convinced that this approach will provide more effective, practical help to people living with a disability.
- It also means action by the European Commission without whose effective help this process would only drag on, which cannot be in our interest.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.