"effective" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The state's use of audio and photographic exhibits during argument was a matter of effective advocacy.
- Such an approach will lead to broader coalitions and effective advocacy on behalf of our region.
- Conducting an effective advocacy on behalf of defenders.
- Many initiatives have been taken to conduct effective advocacy for the Human Rights Defenders.
- In Pennsylvania, effective advocacy of farmworker claims may take years.
- So getting into America to talk about your problem is the sine qua non of effective advocacy.
- His encouragement, support, and enormously effective advocacy have benefitted all scientists working at the frontiers of aging research.
- That is correct - as a statement of how to conduct effective advocacy.
- He has also written several articles on effective advocacy and the work of the Federal Circuit.
- Her encouragement, support, and enormously effective advocacy have benefited all scientists working at the frontiers of biomedical research.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.