"effective" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There is evidence to show that effective practice uses a variety of approaches to teaching style appropriate to the particular task in hand.
- What are effective practices which achieve desired results in secondary education?
- It also provides signposting to national agencies and areas of local effective practice that can provide support.
- After all, it wasn't like they could just call in a corporate consulting firm to help them establish more effective practices.
- This is considered as one of the most effective spiritual practices.
- They are considered role models with world-class expertise who put theory into effective practice.
- Objectives include searching for the most effective practices in technology, studying research, and improving knowledge of new media by using it.
- Doctors and hospitals would also have easy access to clinical information on patients that could guide them to more effective medical practices.
- At the conclusion of the pilot Treasury will release to the public information on effective practices.
- Because of this, the central and local authorities carry enormous responsibility for putting the principles into effective practice.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.