"effective" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This report contains examples of really effective teaching and learning.
- Some of the most effective teaching is in the sixth form.
- Five big ideas for effective teaching: Connecting mind, brain, and education research to classroom practice.
- Qualified teachers must have overall responsibility for effective teaching and learning.
- Members agree to run themselves according to a similar set of principles designed for effective teaching.
- Since there is little data on which educational approach translates into effective teaching, they looked for a balance in material.
- He worked on measurements to help students learn while being tested and to identify requirements for effective teaching.
- They assume that, if poor districts can just get enough money, effective teaching will automatically follow.
- The test results become the evaluation of effective teaching.
- Of course, he says, effective teaching presents information in multiple ways.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.