"effective" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But more effective training, he said, would provide interactive activities rather than the video clips and slide shows now used in the program.
- It represents a guideline for building effective training and performance support tools in five phases.
- When will the Government provide effective training with effective allowances?
- Clearly, the effective training of teachers to deal with child abuse issues is crucial.
- He's had executive jobs, very effective training for a man who wants to be governor or mayor of a big city.
- So far Martin's taken you through how to put together a logical and effective training session.
- In this way, I believe that the directive will help to achieve effective training and so make our roads safer.
- There are five main aspects of effective mental training.
- However, it is precisely in difficult times that there is major need for effective training and human resource development.
- This has become a significant barrier to effective training because the traditional methods of teaching have clashed with what is expected in the present workplace.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.