"effective" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "It can be a very effective role in women's participation in society."
- Thus building up the state's capacity to again play an effective economic role will be the work of years.
- Educators and politicians say that behind it all is this question: Do traditional school boards still have any effective role to play in public education?
- Textile industries are important and have effective role in Iran's economy.
- Struggle for women welfare and their effective role in the social progress.
- This dynamic has to change if America is to have an effective role in brokering a peace.
- Aircraft began to play an increasingly effective role in patrolling large areas quickly.
- It would help the Union play a more coherent and effective role in the wider world.
- Lisbon will give us the instruments with which to play a more effective role in the world.
- If the European Union wants to play an effective peacekeeping role, it needs to act now.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.