"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At the border between the private and public beach she looked back.
- The three cities together make up the world's single largest free, public beach.
- There are few places more democratic than a public beach.
- The 100-square-mile island has about two miles of accessible public beach, she said.
- She drew attention to the changes in access to a public beach on the island.
- The young women came running along the public beach in the sunlight.
- It was like trying to sell sand on a public beach.
- The area has a public beach and many families with children.
- Finally, there is the public beach, a sort of permanent spring break.
- And the last place they'd look I'd say is a public beach.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.