"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She looked away, back at the beach front and the path of gold the sun was making over the ocean behind them.
- Instead of seeking the imitations, we decided to explore the beach front itself.
- Two barbecue pits had been dug on the beach front.
- The beach front features a long promenade and an amusement park.
- Very safe on this part of the beach front and close to parking areas.
- We live on the beach front, but have been moved to one of the bigger hotels in town.
- Going straight you have to turn left then right when it dead ends to get to the beach front.
- He pulled into the driveway of a house with a beach front.
- There will be routes to the stadium from the airport, fan park and the beach front.
- In some parts of the bay, about ten feet from the beach front, are living corals.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.