"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He reached the beach, and began walking toward the water.
- It took nearly two hours to reach the beach below the hotel.
- The Japanese, however, opened fire before the boats reached the beach.
- It took less than half an hour to reach the first beach, one of 11 on the island.
- By the time she reached the beach, he was in the water.
- Finally they reached the beach and jumped back onto firm land.
- Before he reached the beach, however, a small bay appeared on his right.
- It took me some little while to reach the beach, of course, which was why you were gone when I arrived.
- He was shot before his boat could reach the beach.
- In minutes they had crossed the island and reached the beach on the far side.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.