"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I told her about my experience on the green sand beach at night.
- The west of the town is a wide sand beach.
- On the north side of the city, there is a black sand beach.
- Oh, and then there are the 13 miles of white sand beach.
- A large part of the park is filled by a sand beach.
- It has a black sand beach and a camping ground.
- And there was a stretch of white sand beach, the last left on the whole lake.
- Out back, there are three beautiful pools and, of course, the white sand beach.
- We've also got a nice sand beach there, too, that would be perfect for the trail.
- However, people can easily reach a sand beach by walking 20 minutes along the coast.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.