"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Well I did quickly visit the same beach in '08 and it was the same.
- Village residents and their guests are welcome to visit the beach.
- Bored, he and his friends visit the beach to think for a plan.
- During summer months, about 15,000 to 20,000 people visit the beach daily.
- People visiting Chennai make a point to visit the beach.
- The July 4 weekend set a record, with 568,000 people visiting the beach, he said.
- It was time for him to visit the beach.
- Start with visiting the beach and get a nice sun tan.
- The reporter apparently never even attempted to visit the beach on any given day.
- The boardwalks keep people who want to visit the beach from feeling it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.