"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Drought information Find lake levels & projections, status of corps boat ramps & swim beaches, and drought fact sheets for Georgia and other southeastern states.
- The Island Acres and Fruita segments have campsites and swim beaches.
- The cottage has air-conditioning and Wi-Fi, but as it's metres from Dubrovnik's port, with swimming beaches only a walk away, you probably won't be spending much time indoors.
- The Silverwood Lake State Recreation Area features picnicking, hiking trails, swimming beaches, and designated areas for boating, water-skiing and fishing.
- It is accessible by metro or by car, and includes an amusement park, swimming beaches, boat rentals, and night clubs.
- Facilities include marinas, boat ramps, swim beaches, tent and RV campsites, cabins, group shelters, restrooms, showers and an enclosed fishing dock.
- Visitors are drawn to the pristine rainforest, swimming holes, creeks and beaches.
- Some beaches are surfing beaches, others are swimming beaches, and a lot of these beaches contain spectacular large rocks.
- He takes them swimming from the Paradise Resort to the White Rock Beach Hotel beaches where they spot a woman on a jet ski having mechanical problems.
- I Map Lots of people do swim at Odesa's crowded, dirty beaches in summer, but that's not really what beach life here is about.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.