"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It's summertime, and that means the beach and other vacation spots beckon workers away from the office.
- One minute we were crawling up steep, wooded hills, their tops shrouded in mist; the next, the sun was beating down and a pretty beach beckoned.
- The sides were sheer and rocky but, here and there, sandy beaches beckoned.
- Once there, if the weather suits, the beaches beckon.
- But it was hammeringly hot, and the beach again beckoned.
- The beach beckoned the girls again, while I had my eye on a nearby waterfront wine bar that I remembered from a previous trip.
- If tennis courts, golf courses, beaches, boats and backyard barbecues beckon, it's O.K.
- From November to April the water is very clear, the sun shines, soda-white beaches beckon.
- Empty, golden beaches beckoned us, fleecy clouds drifting above them.
- The empty beach beckoned like a highway in both directions.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.