"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Around the headland was a short rocky beach backed by black slate cliffs.
- About three miles separated the island from land, and on both sides were small white beaches backed by tangled jungle.
- She was on a wide yellow beach backed by mountainous dunes.
- As we reached a broad, clean beach, backed by limestone cliffs, we were alone.
- The village has an extensive sandy beach backed by dunes.
- But far off to the right was something that looked like the yellow sand of a beach backed by green trees.
- South of the centre is a small busy beach, backed by bland apartment blocks.
- They were on a wide sandy beach, backed by huge brown cliffs dotted with greenery.
- The shoreline was mostly smooth beach backed by jungle, and they made good time.
- It appears as a sandy beach, backed by a line of dark green.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.