"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You don't have to make big trips to the beach to enjoy the summer.
- Before dawn, we made our way back to the beach.
- She made her way to the beach and found the corpse.
- In 1930 the Council decided to make more improvements to the beach.
- Still, two of the patrol never made it to the beach.
- They made their way down the cliffs to the beach in the last light of the gray day.
- If anyone had made it to the beach, she expected it would be him.
- Learn about how to make visits to the beach safe and fun.
- "This beats a long journey we'd make to the beach maybe twice a year."
- For all my ambition, I never did quite make it to the beach.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.