"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Accordingly, the law and order situation in the open beach, even at night, has improved significantly.
- How could you be safe by the little stream or on the open beach?
- That open beach was just too close for my peace of mind.
- "You can spend hours driving around looking for an open beach and find nothing."
- We went back from the open beach and sat in the shade of a huge tree.
- They were at the end of the horseshoe and one low wall removed from open beach.
- He could not do that on an open beach.
- Forty miles south, down the coastline, was an open beach.
- She burst out onto the open beach, still running for her life.
- I found some open beach and sat down and took off my shirt.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.