"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Moroni has a rocky volcanic coastline without beaches (though there is a small beach north of town at Itsandra).
- There is a second beach north of this which is known as "The Basin".
- Visitors come by yacht, or stay in one of the three small hotels on the beach north of the village.
- The 1874 wreck of a timber schooner, Pilot, is visible on the beach north of the town.
- They settled onto a stretch of beach north of the city.
- "I will meet you on the beach north of Howth," he said.
- We were at a beach north of Rome, and it was a very foggy day and the beach was lousy.
- But it never happened, and no one ever arrived on the beach north of Beirut.
- Every villager who had a mule seemed to be making his way that day to the beach north of Famagusta, by Salamis.
- It is located on the beach north of Gaza City.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.