"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- On the beach side the wind grew cold, and Paul paused for a moment to zip his jacket.
- On the beach side of the highway, there is more medium density development, and land prices are much higher.
- The big pink house came into view, more exposed on the beach side than to the street.
- Out beyond the pool area, on the beach side, there were several people rather openly engaging in sexual activities.
- He turned left and headed for the beach side of the island.
- It is said that 35-50% of the sharks are entangled from the beach side.
- It has got the vast shore stretch around 3 km along the main beach side.
- She says stay on the beach side of the house.
- No one was visible; they were all on the beach side.
- Cars were lined up all along the beach side.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.