"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Today large houses are being built on the absolute beach frontages which are highly sought after.
- There are two swimming pools, a mini golf course, a long beach frontage - sometimes visited by turtles - and three room types.
- The park has 285 feet of beach frontage as well as picnic facilities and pedestrian trails through the woods.
- There is a quarter mile of beach frontage and a wide lawn with chairs for relaxing.
- Seagrove has 1,400 feet of beautiful beach frontage on the gulf and 500 acres that wrap around Seaside.
- In the early 1950s and during much of the 1970s lake levels were high and beach frontage minimal.
- Finally he came to a generous piece of beach frontage guarded by twelve-year-old Chinese girls.
- It is the only natural beach frontage left and virtually unknown on the entire Chicago coastline.
- I have a hundred acres of beach frontage, and well-dressed male was killed execution-style in a wooded area there.
- It has 170 feet of beach frontage on the Atlantic Ocean and is adjacent to conservation land.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.