"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The restaurant features a drive-thru at every location except at Revere Beach.
- We couldn't even go to Revere Beach without the captain's permission.
- On July 12, Revere Beach was opened as the first public beach in the nation.
- The Lightning had already killed a rider by its second day of operation at Revere Beach.
- The Lightning was not the only roller coaster at Revere Beach with a poor safety record, however.
- Since then my tastes have changed a bit, but they haven't changed half as much as Revere Beach has.
- But in many ways the old Revere Beach has gone.
- The first public beach, Revere Beach, is also located in Massachusetts.
- Revere Beach is the oldest public beach in the United States.
- From its inception, Revere Beach was "the people's beach", used mostly by the working class and the many immigrants who settled in the area.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.