"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Most activities are in the beach area near the parking lot.
- There are caves built into the side of the plant room which also makes up the back to the beach area.
- I'd like to find a nice beach area to settle in to for a week or so.
- Union has a large beach area on the east side of town.
- Much of what has been written about beach areas is based on junk science.
- The only signs of organized activity came from the beach area.
- The beach area in front of the vegetation line is open to the public.
- Several prominent beach areas are located on this side of the city.
- The beach area extends a short distance into the ocean.
- You'd think someone around the beach area would have seen it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.