"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There are a few coastal beach properties located at Blackhead.
- In Honduras, however, they may buy beach front property directly in their name.
- That is simply a fact of life for owners of beach property.
- It will be Playboy's first beach property globally.
- A few years ago, he said, the club bought adjoining beach property, but did not automatically receive docking rights.
- A mild interest in beach property began to grow in the early 1930s.
- She said her work was disproportionately focused on beach properties because so many residents there seek variances from zoning rules.
- Homeowners with beach property, especially on one of the rare private beaches in Los Angeles, can almost name their price.
- The couple left the beach property to their children in their will; the land was divided among them.
- The man who shot the victim on my beach property is in my gazebo, playing with Koko.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.