"bag" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The price shot up recently to the equivalent of nearly $63 from $45, and one market limited shoppers to a single 11-pound bag, she said.
- She would cut off her right arm and give it to him if he came over with as much as a single bag.
- By the third season, the single bag of seed could generate almost 50,000 bags.
- She had been packing her single bag, on the verge of leaving, when the police came.
- We packed a single bag each; everything else would be left behind.
- She departed the following day with a single bag and $38.50 in her purse.
- I had a single bag with me, not much bigger than a telephone directory.
- They may seem a lot, but in fact they fit easily into a single bag.
- "It would have cost us £14 each way to check a single bag on this flight so we've saved £112 by using these."
- It was amazing what she had been able to pack in her single bag.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.