"bag" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The bag wouldn't hold any more, so what he had would have to be enough.
- The bag held all of his work on the investigation.
- The little old red bag held a very big surprise.
- The bag also held a time mechanism, set for the right minute.
- There is no limit on the amount of weight such a bag can hold.
- He had driven straight from the House with a little bag of ice held to it.
- His hand emerged from the bag holding a folded sheet of paper.
- Each bag could hold $1.5 million in $100 bills.
- The visitor took a bag and the grippers held onto him.
- The bag holding it now is only safe for twenty-four hours.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.