"bag" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Leaving her bag by the door, she came up to his side.
- Why didn't we go up to my father's room and leave our bags, at least?
- Left his bag and said he mightn't be in till late.
- "When did she remember she'd left her bag behind? "
- They are usually only too happy for me to leave my bag with them while I swim.
- She should've run out that night and not worried about leaving her bag.
- Passing through the small living room, he left his bag in the bedroom.
- I left my bags and went in search of lunch.
- It was a bit silly to leave your bag on the front seat though.
- No more leaving your bags at home because they're "hard to carry."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.