"bag" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is stored in a linen bag which allows contact with air.
- He held his godbraids in the linen bag, clinging to the past like a child to its mother's hand.
- Fleabane might help, but she couldn't find any of the pink or purple flowers in the little linen bags.
- It wouldn't be long, thought Robert grimly, before she, too, was climbing into a large, black linen bag.
- The linen bag appears as if by a magic trick.
- Mr Li dropped a linen bag onto the table next to us.
- Little linen bags of garlic taped above all the doors.
- I groped about, and produced something hard, done up in a little linen bag.
- He pointed to a hand cart that held a number of smaller linen bags.
- He put a linen bag of herbs on the low table beside the bed.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.