"bag" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At least it was for Alex. She sailed through without a bag search.
- "Something's not working right," he said, referring to the two-step imposition of bag searches in the transit systems.
- The cathedral was reopened with new security measures, such as bag searches, in place.
- The police have no plans to increase the frequency of the current bag searches.
- Security measures in France include increased bag searches and longer delays at airports.
- You put four good people here doing thorough body and bag searches.
- Prepare for a bag search... I got a soup to nuts one here.
- This brings us to the random bag searches that the police have been conducting in the subways since late July.
- The group began to discuss how bag searches in the transit system might work.
- The airline has added a feature to its Web site that allows a traveler to learn the status of the bag search.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.