"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Many grocery store owners now place apologetic signs in windows saying they are out of dry.
- The window was saying: This is what we've got.
- The little window said that it was on its ninth exposure.
- I'm going out to get it," said Bear as he looked out the window.
- "Always open the car's windows and the garage door," Papa said long ago when he was teaching her to drive.
- "The open windows, this time of year," she said.
- The little window says private call, so there's no name or number.
- He then turned his head toward us and through the open window said, a bit bashfully, "Hi."
- "The window," she said, motioning with her eyes to the glass store front.
- What those walls and windows say is not only "Keep Out."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.