"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The window framed the entire back wall of the room.
- Then the face was gone and the window framed only the blackness of the night.
- The second window framed a very picturesque group of three.
- The window and curtains framed her beautifully, but the light was all from behind.
- He never would have seen them if the window hadn't framed them.
- The window framed a deep blue square of sky.
- The window over the sink framed the handsome oak tree that stood to the side of the house.
- It was a fine large airy place and the window framed the declining moon.
- The room he hurried her into was pleasant, its window framing a view of the river and the bridge to the opposite side.
- True, the bathroom was new and my window framed the same junkyard from a slightly different angle.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.