"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The drapes were closed over the nearly wall-to-wall windows.
- White mini-blinds and a sheer curtain covered the wall-to-wall windows overlooking the pool.
- Killian looked up from his desk and stared into the wall-to-wall window that formed one entire side of the room.
- The 265 rooms, with wall-to-wall windows, will be updated later this year; for now, they retain their 1950's modern geometric look.
- There was a big globe beside the big desk with Africa facing me and a wall-to-wall window behind it, eight stepladders of glass.
- Our room had a roof deck with huge white sofas, and a wall-to-wall window that opened up onto a private terrace with lounge chairs.
- All rooms have floor-to-ceiling, wall-to-wall windows, but relatively unspectacular views.
- The Eurodam has ten cabins with floor-to-ceiling and wall-to-wall windows.
- Each of the 399 rooms has wall-to-wall windows; they start at about $500.
- With its wall-to-wall windows, southern exposure and wide balcony, the one-bedroom unit opened on the resale market at $285,000.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.