"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As far as I could see, the only luminosity in his eyes was the reflected light from the studio window.
- As he spoke, his gaze moved from me to the studio window.
- These are visible from the street as large horizontal panels running across the studio windows.
- Who else would appear at this hour and knock on the studio window?
- "I'd pass by the big studio window, and there'd be a lone guy, tucked in a corner somewhere," he said.
- The stars outside the studio windows shifted and became still.
- The event, which he watched from his studio window above the square, made an unforgettable impression on him.
- Don't you want to tell me how you came in through my studio window?
- Timing was sometimes cued by the changing signal of a traffic light outside the studio window.
- Further delays occurred after Hopes injured his hand on a studio window.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.