"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He got up from the desk, then went to the window wall and stood there.
- Their table was next to a window wall, giving them a view out across the river.
- He moved to the long mirror by the window wall.
- Al got up and walked over to the window wall.
- The living room has a 40-foot window wall and an 18-foot ceiling.
- Only 5 percent of offices will be along the window walls.
- If you guys want, we can suit up again and jump through that window wall over there.
- She slid to the floor and leaned against the window wall.
- This window wall is built from 726 individual pieces of glass in 556 different shapes.
- He nodded at shelves that ran six feet up the window wall.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.