"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At 5 Star Grocery, the walk-up window was open 24 hours, but the front door was locked.
- They ordered food at the walk-up window, the officer said.
- My fears subsided as I stepped up to the walk-up window of the building with red aluminum siding.
- Celestina Quintana, who owns the new McDonald's in town, wanted the city to let her open a walk-up window (10 minutes).
- A walk-up window faces the parking area.
- The chain opened at least one restaurant in a former Rally's location in Hollywood with a drive-thru lane, walk-up window and no interior seating.
- Some convenience stores may even limit access inside at night, requiring customers to approach a walk-up window specifically for such situations to make purchases.
- Swallowing her visions of a full-scale teahouse, she considered the idea of serving tea at a walk-up window.
- He started back to his car ... then turned and marched defiantly back to the walk-up window and ordered two cheeseburgers with everything on them.
- At the walk-up window, there's fair warning: "Last espresso for a latte miles."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.