"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I stood at the thermal window looking out at the city while Candace checked with the office.
- The Wintersend landscape, kilometers below the wide thermal windows, looked queerly luminous and cold.
- The huge thermal windows didn't open.
- Heat can be dissipated from thermal windows via convection and conduction.
- The variant name, thermal window, also comes from their association with the Thermae of Diocletian.
- Q. We have thermal windows in our country home, manufacturer unknown.
- This building in Germany was "greened up" with thermal windows and insulation, among other things.
- Homeowners often have little incentive to invest in more efficient boilers or thermal windows, because the costs are high and the payoff can take years.
- Just down from Beard's office building is the existing greenhouse, built with reinforced steel and double-paned thermal windows.
- Others questioned whether today's thermal windows trapped more heat inside burning buildings, raising the odds of an explosion or collapse.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.