"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The report had certainly been muffled; closed doors and windows added to its quiet.
- Two windows added little to the light spilling down the central stairwell.
- The house's tilt-out windows, top left, add to its simple charm.
- These windows have been donated in memoria and add significant beauty to the church.
- The windows behind her were mute, and added nothing to the cold, moonlit scene outside.
- In such an environment, each new window adds clutter without recognizable meaning.
- The original open hall was converted into smaller rooms in the 17th century, and additional windows added.
- "The new windows softened the building's surface and add another dimension to the view from inside the rooms," he said.
- Some later 18th century alterations have been made and later windows added.
- He wanted the window added so he could view a large rock formation on a nearby mountain.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.