"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She stepped into a late spill of sun, flared through diamond-paned windows.
- There were long, diamond-paned windows on either side of it.
- There was a big diamond-paned window, and Anne went to look out of it.
- Jane went all around it and peered through every diamond-paned window.
- A broad stairway led to the floor above from where diamond-paned windows provided inadequate light.
- Barker drew aside the curtain, and showed that the long, diamond-paned window was open to its full extent.
- Under the diamond-paned Elizabethan windows stood the piano, a medium-sized grand.
- Those little diamond-paned windows were once protected with shutters an inch thick, and the place was a fort in Indian times.
- On either side of fireplace are generous, diamond-paned windows.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.