"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Light poured through the high clerestory windows on the south side.
- It was lit by clerestory windows high up on its sides.
- The sky wasn't dark yet, but it didn't send much light through the clerestory windows.
- Light was provided by clerestory windows in the upper part of the central hall.
- A new ceiling was made below the level of the clerestory windows, which were blocked up.
- The nave has three clerestory windows similar to those provided in the north wall of the church.
- Natural light will pour into the galleries through clerestory windows.
- In the 1860s the roof was raised and the clerestory windows increased to six on each side.
- The room is 22 feet high and lined by clerestory windows.
- There is only one small, clerestory window which enables direct access to sunlight.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.