"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The window had been shattered, and glass lay all over the floor.
- All the windows at the top of the stairs were shattered.
- When they came out 10 minutes later, all the building's windows were shattered and much of the building itself had been destroyed.
- "I looked at the front and the window was completely shattered in millions of pieces."
- Great fortunes - and many windows - were shattered in the process.
- But in most, windows of houses, businesses and cars were shattered.
- Nearly all the windows were shattered, and the steel floor was cracked.
- The driver's window was shattered but the frame still roughly held.
- No one was injured, but windows were shattered for blocks around.
- The window was shattered, the floor sprayed with broken glass.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.