"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As it hit, the windows exploded out of the car.
- She said that suddenly the windows of the house had exploded, and debris was thrown for several feet.
- The window there had exploded inward, spewing glass over the floor.
- Seconds later, the window exploded, raking her arms, face and chest with glass.
- Why hadn't they come running when Dreamsinger made the windows explode?
- The window beside her exploded in a burst of flying glass.
- I wasn't wearing a seat belt and the windows in the car exploded.
- This time the window took it fully and exploded over him.
- There was a shot and the window over the basin exploded inward.
- He dove around it as the great window exploded inward behind him.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.