"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He looked up at the tenement windows.
- Shades were drawn on most of the tenement windows.
- He explained that the suburban world depicted in those shows was alien to the life he saw outside his tenement window.
- He never saw an old Hasidic man who happened to be looking out a nearby tenement window.
- As he entered Arden Street, he looked up at the tenement windows.
- The boys stand at the tenement window, their arms around each other, looking at the Brooklyn Bridge.
- In fact, my real view (out of my small tenement windows) has changed little over 25 years.
- He sat down next to her, his back against the wall of the stairwell and his eyes on the lamp-lit tenement windows in the distance.
- The tenement windows had suddenly filled with Harlem citizens watching the spectacle but no one could be seen on the edges of the roof.
- There were no lights in any of the tenement windows simply because there was no electricity.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.