"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Seems a bit of an overreaction just because Windows does not work as intended.
- The process isn't difficult, but you'll need to know a little more about how Windows works in order to be able to do the job efficiently.
- But it does give a hint of one way in which Windows would actually work as a touch operating system.
- Windows 2000 does not have native support but may work with third party drivers.
- They can't change it because of a legacy software that, you know, requires Windows to work in a certain way.
- Incidentally, although Windows will work without a mouse, that approach is definitely not recommended.
- But no one is really looking - see, they don't care about how Windows is working.
- Consumers need to know that Windows will work in a consistent manner no matter what kind of computer they buy.
- This is like - this has been the way Windows has always worked.
- So this is just the way Windows works.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.