"use" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Their movies are intended for both institutional and commercial use.
- By the 1920s most of these buildings had been demolished or were in institutional use.
- At present, the District is characterized by mostly institutional uses.
- The neighborhood is a mix of commercial, institutional and residential use.
- Jeepneys are used less often for commercial or institutional use.
- Like so many of the other houses, it has been adapted for institutional use.
- Time and again we have seen large country houses taken over for institutional use, whether as corporate headquarters or hospitals.
- Experience shows that most forms of institutional use follow a remarkably clear pattern.
- This is a purely residential community with some institutional uses.
- In the subsequent six years, she said, the hospital converted some of the space to institutional use.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.