"use" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Keep the lotion bottle and ointment tube tightly closed when not in use.
- The trailers, with four extra seats, had a hinged door at one end, locked closed in normal use, so they could be converted into driving motor cars.
- Door closes automatically when not in use, but also has a 90-degree hold-open feature.
- In 2011 the top floor of the hospital was closed with the loss of 13 beds, leaving the facility with 27 beds, mainly in use for elderly patients.
- Keep the tube or bottle tightly closed when not in use.
- It closed with its original cash register still in use (which only could ring-up up to $2.00), and there was still a cigarette machine in the corner.
- Only two of the twenty were closed, that is, in use.
- Keep the medicine bottle closed when not in use.
- Keep the medicine tightly closed with not in use.
- Unlike a battlestar, a basestar's hangar is closed with a hatch when not in use.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.