"use" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The campaign wants legislation to stop the use of upper age limits in recruitment advertising.
- Stopping or decreasing the use of certain drugs may also cause insomnia.
- They must stop the use of threatening and minatory attitudes.
- Soon after his arrival, however, there was an attempt to stop the use of black pilots in combat.
- To stop as far as possible the use of liquor.
- Q. Do you find there is any ability to stop the use of drugs on the streets?
- Suddenly stopping the use of clonidine can cause side effects.
- Suddenly stopping the use of an inhaler can be very dangerous.
- The way to stop the use of drugs in sport should be coordinated on a worldwide basis.
- The government has not stopped the use of force against individual members of the opposition.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.