"use" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A few vehicles with lead-acid batteries were sold, but most units were leased for fleet use.
- It is marketed as an alternative to the locally-produced Chevrolet Impala for heavy-duty fleet use.
- Fairlanes were primarily sold as bottom-basement models for fleet use (taxi, police).
- "The State of California intends to buy these cars and to incorporate them into regular fleet use," he said.
- In 1991, a sedan version for fleet use was released.
- The initial niche for both type vehicles will be in fleet use.
- Prior to the aircraft's retirement from front-line fleet use aboard US aircraft carriers, a number of upgrade programs were implemented.
- The most common of these is biogas, produced from biodegrading material, typically sold for fleet use.
- After 1979, the bulk of St. Regis sales were for fleet use.
- It is targeted for fleet use and was given the internal codename YPY31.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.