"use" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Increasingly, success will depend on how to make use of the knowledge and information that has emerged.
- Improving digital skills for the use of online public information and services.
- The assessment makes use of thorough studies and information to call attention to its topic.
- The goal was to make better use of information from the calls.
- There were several reasons put forward for this rather modest use of economic information.
- But at the same time, it also set new standards for the use of personal information to market prescription drugs and other health care products.
- That way, there can be equal access and the free use of available information for all users.
- It also placed restrictions on the use of information in credit records.
- The Act also restricts use and sharing of financial information.
- Explains the use of personal information, such as credit reports, used in background screening.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.