"use" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The international use of aircraft brought up questions about air sovereignty.
- Other threats were identified during the late 1990s, including terrorists' use of aircraft as weapons.
- "The use of naval aircraft would be an act of war," the President said.
- Military transport helicopters are used in places where the use of conventional aircraft is impossible.
- Today, it is considered a significant aviation film by historians due to the use of contemporary aircraft.
- He said the use of aircraft was one thing that would raise costs.
- He was a pioneer in the use of aircraft, military and civilian.
- He then went to Australia to promote the use of aircraft on sheep farms.
- To maximise the use of aircraft, night flights were used.
- During these years the Survey made use of aircraft in its activities for the first time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.