"use" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Unfortunately, the R38 (ZR-2) crashed on its test flight and "lighter-than-air" craft were never fully adopted for Navy use.
- For Navy use, it would be adapted for aircraft carrier takeoffs and landings.
- No conversion was deemed necessary to prepare her for Navy use.
- She was converted to Navy use and commissioned there on 3 August 1947.
- Subsequent airships for Navy use were of a nonrigid design.
- Her conversion for Navy use was meant to be completed by late December, but because of her technical complexity this was extended by several months.
- Might they allow the Soviet Navy use of a base after the Americans left?
- Following completion of conversion for Navy use, Metomkin began passenger and cargo shuttle duty in the central and western Pacific.
- That material was sequestered for Navy use.
- Todd Pacific Shipyards of Galveston, Texas converted her for Navy use.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.